Getting Old Tax Return Forms

Getting old tax return forms might be difficult depending on the wording you use. They are actually listed under Prior Year Forms here You can search 1040 for your basic individual income tax return, 1120 for corporate income tax, 941 for payroll tax, 940 for unemployment tax.

If you need IRS Debt help, state tax help, or have not filed in several years, give us a call at (888) 515-4829.

For questions or comments about this article email

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.