How to File a 2013 Tax Return Extension

There are two ways for you to file a Personal Income Tax Return extension for 2013. I shall walk you through the details here:

1) You can file Form 4868 by filling it out and mailing it to the addresses where you normally would file.  Click Here For Form 4868 Click Here For Where to File Directory

2) You can e-file it through your EA, CPA, Tax Attorney or most tax preparation software providers. You can also efile it for free thourgh Free File. Click Here to go to Free File

Brought to you by the Tax Attorneys at Tax Resolution Professionals

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.