IRS Form 4506-T – When You May Need It 1

Getting a copy of a really old tax return…

Good possibility the IRS won’t have your much older tax returns (usually about 10 years) in their regular online system, including when you have an agent look it up over the phone.

So they’ll tell you to mail this form (4506-T) in and you hope they find it.

Get a free, detailed tax case evaluation!

Call us at (888) 515-4829 or go to

If we cannot help you, we’ll tell you. 

Going it alone? Check out our free tax help guide by searching “trp tax help guide” on Google.

Need a question answered? Comment on our YouTube videos and a tax attorney will answer.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

One thought on “IRS Form 4506-T – When You May Need It