Old Unfiled Tax Returns for W2 Employees

Why You Might Not Need To File Old Unfiled IRS Tax Returns When You Only Got a W2


Sometimes you would just owe nothing or get a refund anyway…

If you got unfiled W2 tax returns, you only got so much time to claim a refund. The IRS might just skip doing the return for you since you would have got a refund. Some CPAs still go back and file this stuff, but it’s just not necessary all the time. Ask the IRS (or your representative who calls in for you) if you need to file old returns before wasting your time and money

You probably still have to file more recent years to get your case into compliance.

Need more help?

If you are not sure what to do just give us a call.

Get a free, detailed tax case evaluation!

Call us at (888) 515-4829 or go to trp.tax/start

If we cannot help you, we’ll tell you. 

Going it alone? Check out our free tax help guide by searching “trp tax help guide” on Google.

Need a question answered? Comment on our YouTube videos and a tax attorney will answer.

For immediate help call (888) 515-4829 and we’ll assist you. You can also fill out the form below.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.